How to Order
Bountiful Harvest Farms’ cattle are bred and raised from birth on our Ranch. We separate them from the mother cows at 8 – 10 months old after having a diet, until separation, of mother’s milk and native grasses. Once separated, they are then placed in another grazing pasture with open access to calf creep pellets, which offer 14% protein minerals, in an all-natural vegetable product. In the Winter months, when foraging is limited, they are fed Hay rounds with Molasses liquid feed and protein cubes.
Once a whole calf is ordered, it is typically a 60-day turnaround. If a half calf is ordered, we will need to match your order with a like order. The time frame might be different. It is also possible to make an appointment and hand select your calf.
- All orders require a $500.00 deposit. Please call (281-924-6942) or email us for more order information. We can help you make your best selections.
- Cut Sheet – A cut sheet will be provided to customer to customize the butchering to your specifications.
- Calf will be taken to a local processor where it will be humanely processed and cut to your specifications, USDA inspected.
- It is then dry aged for 2 weeks which will add tenderness and flavor.
- It is then paper wrapped, or vacuum sealed according to your cut instructions and then flash frozen. The butcher will be contacted for a surrender date and customer will be notified of date and can expect their beef in 4 weeks.
- Pick up can be arranged from the butcher. The typical fees are USDA inspection fee $125.00, standard paper wrap $1.00/lb. or shrink wrap $1.45/lb. (hanging weight). A $500 deposit is required.
- Processing fees, choice of wrap and beef will be paid in full to Bountiful Harvest Farms prior to delivery or pickup.
- Deliveries within a 90-mile radius of Anderson, Texas is $250. Out of state or deliveries beyond these boundaries can be arranged directly over the phone.
- You may order half and whole size units.
You can choose to buy: Half Calf or Whole Calf.
Bountiful Harvest Farms’ cuts of beef: T Bone, Ribeye, Filet Mignon and New York Strip Steaks, Pikes Peak, Rump, Loin, Chuck, Shoulder & Tip Roasts, Sirloin Steaks, Tenderized Round Cutlets, Short Ribs, Skirt Steak, Brisket, Hamburger & Sirloin Burger, Stew Meat, Chili Meat, Soup Bones, Knuckle Bones, Kidneys, Oxtail, Liver, Heart & Tongue.
Sample Pricing Examples
(400lbs Hanging) X $8.00 = Approx. $3,200 + $125 Process Fee = Approx. $3,325.00
(400lbs Hanging) X $1.00 = Approx. $400 Standard Wrapping or
(400lbs Hanging) X $1.45 = Approx. $580 Shrink Wrapping
(800lbs Hanging) X $8.00 = Approx. $6,400 + $125 Process Fee = Approx. $6,525.00
(800lbs Hanging) X $1.00 = Approx. $800 Standard Wrapping or
(800lbs Hanging) X $1.45 = Approx. $1,160 Shrink Wrapping
*All sample prices above are only for example purposes. The final hanging weight will always vary.