How to Order
Bountiful Harvest Farms's cattle are Brangus, bred and raised from birth on our Ranch. We separate them from the mother cows at 8 - 10 months old after having a diet, until separation, of mother’s milk and native grasses. Once separated, they are then placed in another grazing pasture with open access to calf creep pellets, which offer 14% protein minerals, in an all-natural vegetable product. In the Winter months, when foraging is limited, they are fed Hay rounds with Molasses liquid feed and protein cubes.
Once a whole calf is ordered it is typically a 60 day turnaround. If a half or quarter calf is ordered, we will need to match your order with a like order. The time frame might be different. It is also possible to make an appointment and hand select your calf.
- Place your order online with a $750 deposit
- Calf will be taken to a local processor where it will be humanely processed and cut to your specifications.
- It is then dry aged for 2-3 weeks which will add tenderness and flavor.
- It is then paper wrapped or vacuum sealed according to your cut instructions and then flash frozen. The butcher will be contacted for a surrender date and customer will be notified of date and can expect their beef in 4 weeks.
- Pick up can be arranged from the butcher. The typical fee is $50.00/surrender fee, standard paper wrap $.65/lb or shrink wrap $1.00/lb (hanging weight). A $750 deposit is required.
- Processing fees, choice of wrap and beef will be paid in full to Bountiful Harvest Farms prior to delivery or pickup.
- Deliveries within a 90 mile radius of Anderson, Texas is $250. Out of state or deliveries beyond these boundaries can be arranged directly over the phone.
- You may order quarter, half and whole size units.
You can choose to buy: Quarter Calf, Half Calf and Whole Calf.
Bountiful Harvest Farms's cuts of beef: Chuck, Rib, Short Rib, Short Loin, Tender Loin, Top Sirloin, Bottom Sirloin, Rump, Round, Hind Shank, Flank, Short Plate, Hanging Tender, Fore Shank, Brisket.
Sample Pricing Examples
(200lbs Hanging) X $6.50 = Approx. $1,300 + $25 Process Fee = Approx. $1,325
(200lbs Hanging) X $0.65 = Approx. $130 Standard Wrapping or
(200lbs Hanging) X $1.00 = Approx. $200 Shrink Wrapping
(400lbs Hanging) X $6.50 = Approx. $2,600 + $25 Process Fee = Approx. $2,625
(400lbs Hanging) X $0.65 = Approx. $260 Standard Wrapping or
(400lbs Hanging) X $1.00 = Approx. $400 Shrink Wrapping
(800lbs Hanging) X $6.50 = Approx. $5,200 + $50 Process Fee = Approx. $5,250
(800lbs Hanging) X $0.65 = Approx. $520 Standard Wrapping or
(800lbs Hanging) X $1.00 = Approx. $800 Shrink Wrapping
*All sample prices above are only for example purposes. The final hanging weight will always vary.